In need of a small car charging device for your home? Here is the world’s smallest intelligent charging solution for electric vehicles, the EO Mini Pro 2. Connectivity and reliability are the primary objectives of this charger, which combines the features of its predecessor and the EO Mini Smart Home.
- Capabilities for matching solar power and managing load (optional extras),
- Set charging schedules based on energy consumption,
- Small size: 175mm (H) x 125mm (W) x 125mm (D).
- Ready for any electric vehicle of the future or today,
- 7.2 kW maximum power,
- Using either a universal socket or a tethered device (Type 1 or 2),
- The product comes with a three-year warranty,
- Complies with international safety standards.
World’s smallest smart charger is the EO Mini Pro 2, perfect for the everyday electric vehicle driver.
The EO Smart Home app lets you manage, monitor, and schedule your charging sessions with the EO Mini Pro 2. This Electric Vehicle Charger is safe to use, Home Power Balancing is ready, and the locking feature prevents unauthorized use.
There are four different colours available for the EO Mini Pro 2. You can make your charger discreet or make it a statement to let your neighbours know you drive an electric car.
Starting, stopping, and scheduling charging sessions have never been more accessible. Using our iOS & Android smartphone app, you can monitor energy and manage access to electric vehicle chargers.
Charging with solar energy.
How about charging your car using renewable energy? Through our innovative solar matching technology, the EO Mini Pro 2 connects to your solar panels.
By reading the power generated by your solar panels, the EO Mini Pro 2 can match its charging rate with the solar array’s output. If you choose to charge during the day, you can use the sun’s rays to top up your vehicle.
Your vehicle’s charge can be set using the EO Smart Home app based on how much solar power you have available. The process is as follows:
- As solar panels produce energy, your vehicle will charge accordingly.
- If the solar output falls below a certain level (e.g., a cloud hides the sun). As repeatedly starting and stopping charging a vehicle is not safe, the minimum rate will always guarantee a specific charging rate.
- A rate of 6A is recommended as the minimum.
The Solar Charging feature is unlocked by adding a CT Clamp. You can add this optional extra for an additional £60.00 during the installation process.