- This is a single phase power supply with a rating of 7.3kW
- Compatible with all plug-in vehicle brands
- Protection in the event of overheating or underheating electrical systems
- Smart phone control via an app
- Installations that are compatible with solar energy
- Fully weather-resistant IP65
- Compliant with 18th edition of OLEV, fully accredited
- Monitoring by WiFi/APP/ethernet, intelligent power adjustment, and emergency stop
- The manufacturer offers a 3 year warranty (see terms and conditions)
Users of electric vehicles can receive a grant (capped at £500) for this device through the OLEV Homecharging Scheme for Electric Vehicles.
Charger for all plug-in vehicle brands, Project EV EVA-07S, is a 7.3kW, single-phase smart app-controlled charger. Users of an iOS or Android app can manage multiple charge points for their cars remotely, grant access to someone else to use the charger securely, and set times for charging to avoid peak tariffs. In addition to its compact design, there is no need to drill holes when installing this product. You can mount it either on a pole or on the wall, and it offers full electrical protection, including temperature override. Electricians are required to install this product.